Injective Protocol, a decentralized derivatives exchange platform, is launching trading in tokenized stocks of major companies like Google.
- Injective said Monday it would use Band Protocolâ€™s oracle technology to provide decentralized price data for its new market.
- A second collaboration with decentralized payments firm Terra will provide historical price data from outside traditional market hours, allowing trading around the clock.
- Users can leverage the Injective Solstice V2 network to trade stocks with the tether (USDT) stablecoin “in a completely decentralized manner with zero gas fees,â€ Injective said.
- The stock offerings initially include Airbnb, Tesla, Amazon and Google, with more companies to be introduced in the future.
- â€œInvesting in stocks still remains inaccessible for billions of people worldwide while the existing platforms act as gatekeepers and suffer from technical challenges,â€ said Eric Chen, CEO of Injective Protocol.